Wednesday, April 1, 2009

LA Food...Roscoe's Chicken 'n Waffles!!

I hate plane food, so I was wild hungry when I got off the plane. After J. Jackson picked me up from the airport he told me we should go to Roscoe's Chicken n Waffles.

OMG.....The best food ever! I mean i've eaten at some great spot but my GOD. I was full for the next 6 hours off of one serving of Roscoe's. Damn that chicken was good. I we almost got in trouble because I had my red skinny jeans on, so did Cashly(Cashly.wordpress.com) and Juggz(Yungjuggz.com) had on a red Yankee fitted so an officer followed me into Roscoe's. I guess he thought I was blood and was watching us. The waitress put us on to cop and colors on our way out cuz we was kool wit her and she knew we wasn't from around there. Roscoe's is in Inglewood by the way.




Check out the menu...THEY HAVE CHICKEN BURGERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!(Inside for me, R3mx and Cal)

No comments:

Post a Comment